Monday, April 23, 2007

Daily Update - 23 April 2007

I don't even know where to begin. Madelinja passed away this evening, and I've never felt so lost. Her little body just couldn't recover from all of the surgeries and infections, and it just ran out of steam. The docs have done everything possible to get her well, but in the end, she just couldn't hold on any longer. We got to hold our baby girl for the first, and last, time today.

I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with the blog. It might just become weekly updates. I don't know. I do know that we're still focused on Masinja, and that he will someday be extremely proud of the fight his big sister put up.

I know people will ask what they can do for us. Just pray for Madelinja's spirit, and know that she's in Grandma Murphy's arms, hanging out with God, Jesus, and all the little Ninjangels, and definitely causing a ruckus. She will always be her mother's daughter.

We love and miss you Sweet Princess!

Madelynn Elizabeth Neubauer ~ 20 Jan 07 - 23 Apr 07


That's all for today.

Peace,
T.M.

2 comments:

Memo Story said...

I am soo sorry to read that this has happened!! My thoughts and prayers are with the entire family.

ES said...

Shane and Cheri - I am so, so, so sorry and you have my deepest sympathies. I am going to continue to pray for all of you. I love you guys.