Thursday, March 1, 2007

Daily Update - 1 March 2007

Well, it looks like Masinja's surgery will be this Tuesday. They did the reverse dye test and confirmed a blockage in his intestines. After they clear the blockage, the doc intends on starting to feed him, so we'll see how it all works out. Otherwise he's doing fine and just chilling out. He weighed in at 3lbs 4.4ozs today.

Madelinja had a better day today. A lot less fits, but still a few too few many for me. They've decided to change her ostomy bag more than once a day now. It seems the skin around her ostomies is getting irritated, so they're going to try and keep it cleaner. She weighed in at 2lbs 7.7ozs today.

That's all for now.


1 comment:

Amy H. said...

I will be saying an extra prayer on Tuesday for Masin. YOu have my cell number so if you need to, call me!
LOve you guys!