Saturday, March 3, 2007

Daily Update - 3 March 2007

Well, tonight was interesting. I helped change the linens and give my daughter a sponge bath, and she preceded to pee on the bed 3 times. She had impeccable timing as I was holding her in the air for 2 of them. The poor nurse had just finished changing the linens, when Madelinja did it the third time. I hope she behaves the rest of the night.

Masinja was just chilling tonight. He was a little fidgety, but nothing major. He's still scheduled for surgery on Tuesday as far as we know, so we'll see what happens. We'll definitely let you know when it occurs and how he fares.

Other than that, nothing exciting to report.

Peace,
T.M.

1 comment:

Amy H. said...

I am so happy that you are able to hold them every once in a while. I love you guys and am praying like crazy for you!